JunaProject started out as a simple experiment. Originally the idea was to share a bike with friends and let it travel, passing it from person to person...with the goal of seeing how far it would go.
Then, between a chat and another, things evolved into what they are now:
We've found ourselves with 3 bikes to repair and a website to update. Additionally, the project appeared on different social networks, and we created a YouTube channel, which means more work with video editing.
The level of work and commitment up until now has been amazing, nevertheless this is a project that is a lot of fun and allows us to do something positive for the world.
Here are just a couple of messages that we would like to convey through JunaProject:
- promote the use of bicycles
- promote healthy living and physical activity
- promote sustainable transport
- foster friendship, trust and relationships between people
- foster the concept of sharing in general
- have fun, not only with bikes but in life in general
- dream big!
Another couple of days till the departure of the bikes... are you ready to start this adventure with us?